Monday, September 24, 2012

Chapter 2

Before taking this course, I believed that it was an overall language. I had not thought about the fact that other countries would have different signs for things. I also thought that sign language was just like english. I didn't realize that you would have to put the sentences in different orders. Sign language is a totally different language and it's really interesting to learn about all the differences there are. When I heard that we would have to change the sentence structures I became very nervous. I thought this was going to be very very challenging since I had such a difficult time with it in Spanish. I realized that after doing a few sentences that it will be challenging but it will all come together. I just have to practice :)


No comments:

Post a Comment