Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chapter 27

I found this chapter kind of boring to read about. I liked learning about how some Deaf people like to watch TV that has interpreters. I didn't realize that some shows had that option. I could understand why some people would not like to watch TV with closed captioning. It would be boring to sit there and read the TV. I think it would be difficult in general to enjoy movies and things because you would have to read or watch someone sign to you. I don't know which would be better, real-time or offline. 

I thought it was awesome when I read that there are some movie theaters in cities that will have open-captioned. It would be so difficult to be Deaf because of these simple things we enjoy as hearing people. I love to go to the movies and I think it would be really hard to all the sudden to deaf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment