Friday, March 8, 2013

Chapter 61


I found this chapter slightly…boring. I know I shouldn’t have because it should be a really interesting chapter to read but all it talked about was different books and TV shows that are negative towards people who are Deaf. Now I was very surprised and thought this was horrible but since it just gave a lot of examples and told what the stories were about, it didn’t capture my attention for very long. I think after reading most of this book , I understand how ignorant people can be about others. With the United States history in every race or every “disability” you could think of, I don’t think anything would surprise me. Look at what the US did to the Native Americans, African Americans, Gays, etc. I mean, I think that more people need to just mind their own business and stay out of other people’s lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment