Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chapter 68


When I first read the question of this chapter, I was like oh my gosh, come on! But then I read further to see that they are talking about interpreters wearing dark or plain colors. Since we have already talked about this in class I really could read though this chapter and understand more of why. You don’t want any colors or anything to take away from your signing. I really like how at the end they talked about ski masks, sunglasses, hats, etc. I laughed because the first thing they started with was the ski mask, like people usually go around wearing ski masks on a daily basis. I never would have thought about sunglasses and hats and such as being something that you wouldn’t really be able to wear. It makes sense though because you wouldn’t be able to see the eyebrows to know if someone is asking a question or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment